Today I am grateful for many things:
- Remembering to post Thursday Gratitude on Thursday 😉
- I saw a hummingbird at our hummingbird feeder yesterday morning, yay! (We’ve been refilling it as it empties but until now had no confirmation it was a proper hummingbird eating it)
- Have a dinner date Saturday with friends, yay 🙂
- Blogging – been going through my old LJ and there are a lot of memories in there that would’ve been lost forever if I hadn’t blogged it so yay. 🙂
- The ticket count is down at work *whew!*
- We made it to the Mini dealer on time yesterday for hubby to collect his Mini (Grantham Alldridge) (We called it the Mini Day Spa ;))
- That I have a husband who is so playful 🙂 Love him! (He named his rental Mini Burt. I love this man.)
- What we thought was a weed in the front planter has turned out to be a pretty yellow flower. 🙂 Don’t know if we planted it or if nature did, but it’s lovely. I should take a picture.
- Found a new Jullian Fellows series to watch on Amazon; Dr. Thorne. It’s set in the 1840s, love the dresses!
- People who post pictures of cute baby animals on Facebook for me to see. Eeee! (Friend has some baby bunnies, so cute!)
- My tangerine-colored linen-cotton shirt. Got it on sale at WinterSilks and LOVE IT. I would wear this every day if I could.